[GnomeMeeting-list] speex codecs and netmeeting

Hi everybody,
I am trying to find out why I can't get sound between Ekiga and Netmeeting with the speex codecs. I have installed the ACM speex codecs in Netmeeting from http://www.republika.pl/roed/speexw/ as I cannot get to the www.openacm.org website.

I have read 2 warnings about this:
1. on the www.republika.pl website: this version of ACM speex codecs is *not compatible* with the codecs from http://www.openacm.org 2. on the speex-dev list: "This is due to the fact that Netmeeting uses a custom RTP encapsulation if using third party codecs (like Speex is to Netmeeting)." Read the full post on http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/speex-dev/2004-March/002307.html

What do you guys know about this? I can run ekiga -d 3 and I have recently learnt to trace H.323 calls with Ethereal, please tell me if you want more information. Btw, I am doing these tests on a LAN, and I get sound with the PCM codecs, so this is not a firewall / NAT issue.
Yours,
Stephan.