Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Select custom alsa pcm device?

Stefan Brüns a écrit :
Le vendredi 12 mai 2006 à 22:32 +0800, Stefan Brüns a écrit :
Any comments?

A plugin that uses ini files can not go into the CVS, there are also
other problems, I will comment on them later.

As I have written in the previous mail, this is preliminary code. The ini
file is only for adding custom devices _without_ changing the api.

As soon as the PSoundChannel API has a method to make adding of custom
device names possible, the ini file can go away. You just have to make the
"AddPcmDefinition(PString device, PSoundChannel::Direction)" a public method
of PSoundChannel (and maybe give it a different name, as the name is
somewhat alsa centric),

Indeed, I'm very strongly against adding driver-specific methods to a generic class. That would be the doom of the plugin system.

Snark