[GnomeMeeting-list] ekiga and windows users ... newbie questions

HI all.

Finally got enough of crappy and obsolete skype.

Just installed ekiga.

However ppl. I need to talk to are in different country using Windows XP.

What would be the best tool for them to switch from skype to pure SIP.  I read
somewhere netmeeting but How can I get it to work ?  Others ?

Also, we sometimes need a conference call.  Again I read somewhere that you
can do it in conference rooms but also use multicasting ?  Which is it , How
and again what about windows ?

Thanx