Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Recommendations for webcams

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 01:48 +0300, Iason Antipariotis wrote:
> Sean Bruno wrote:
>
> > Looks like the model 4000 isn't on the store shelves any longer, but the
> > 5000 is ...
> >
> > Anyone using the Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 out there with Ekiga?
> >
> > If it's not supported, I'm more than willing to do some debug/USB
> > snooping if it's needed.
> >
> I have a Logitech 5000, it works fine with ekiga and the v4l2 plugin.
> You only need to compile the linux uvc driver ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Iason
Very righteous.  Picked up th QC pro 5000 yesterday at Best Buy and
buildt the uvcvideo module from:

http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/linux-uvc/linux-uvc/trunk/

And I'm up and running with ekiga...ty for all who recommended it.  Now
I'm off to see if I can get this stuff integrated into FC extras.

Sean