[GnomeMeeting-list] Only part of the real picture is displayed (Logitech QuickCam f. Noteb.)

Hi List,
I bought a Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks last week to start
videophoning with ekiga. Unfortunatly only part of the real picture is
displayed.
According to the FAQ, this is my report.
The QuickCam's bridge is a zc030x and i use the spca5xx drivers from
Michel Xhaard. Camorama works properly with this driver, even able to
switch capture size.

Any suggestions how i can fix this/help to fix this issue?

Regards,
Timm