[GnomeMeeting-list] h323 - LAN break

Hellow all,
I try to use Ekiga to run calls through h323.  I don't know why but when I try to make a call my network breaks and my LAN stops to work!
In the debug options, the STUN server says "STUN server "stun.voxgratia.org" replies Symmetric NAT", but i opened all the necessaries ports on my ADSL modem. I dont know if it has some relation with my problem.  My ADSL modem is D-LINK 500G (first generation).  If someone can help me, I would be thankful!
gustavo