Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] h323 - LAN break

Gustavo dos Anjos a écrit :
I try to use Ekiga to run calls through h323.  I don't know why but when I
try to make a call my network breaks and my LAN stops to work!

Let me try to get this straight, as I'm not sure I understood :
- you have a little network at home, and some networking applications running between your machines ;
- this little network is connected to the net through an ADSL modem ;
- everything works great ;
- ekiga starts a call with someone outside ;
- nothing works anymore.

Is it what happens ?

Snark on #ekiga