Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ubuntu Dapper Beta

Hi,

This may cause by Ekiga trying to use your sound card directly while it is in use by other program (like a sound deamon).

You may try this how-to :
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Getting_several_applications_using_the_sound_card_at_the_same_time_%3F

Can you, please, report if you have trouble with it ?

Regard,
Yannick