Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] bandwidth and h323 capablities negotiation.
- From: Philippe Van Hecke <lephiloux skynet be>
- To: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- Cc: Craig Southeren <craigs postincrement com>, GnomeMeeting mailing list <gnomemeeting-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] bandwidth and h323 capablities negotiation.
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:32:34 +0100
On Friday 17 March 2006 17:20, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hi Philippe!
> Le vendredi 17 mars 2006 à 13:12 +0100, Philippe Van Hecke a écrit :
> > Hi list,
> > First thanks to dev for this fabulos software. I installed it on gentoo
> > with amd64 without any problems.
> > I made some tests and some modifications on preference.cpp file to put
> > bandwidth limit above 100k. Making this i conclude that Video capability
> > send on the setup logical channels is always 85k
> > looking deeper where come from this value i found that this value was
> > hardcoded in the h261.h file of the opal codec include directory.
> > It seem so that opal don't take care of the target bit rate provided by
> > ekiga. when ekiga create the H261 media in manager.cpp file.
> > I would like to know if my analyses is correct and how this problem can
> > be solved and if bug report need to be filled with this.
> It could be a bug. Please report it to the OPAL bugtracker at
> Craig is implementing "video codecs plugins", so it might be interesting
> for him to fix that while doing it.
I just filled bug report on opal bugtracker for this.
] [Thread Prev