[GnomeMeeting-list] Upgrade to Ekiga

Hi,

I am currently using GnomeMeeting and I want to
upgrade to Ekiga. I use Ubuntu Breezy with kernel
2.6.12-10-386.
I went to the webpage and I downloaded all the
packages for my distribution, I put all of them in the
same directory and I do:

dpkg -i -R directory_name

But I get problems of dependencies, If I try to
install them manually some I can, like
"libopal-2.2.0_2.2.1-1.breezy.1420_i386.deb", but
"libopal-dbg_2.2.1-1.breezy.1420_i386.deb" compalined
that it was missing "libopal-dev", that it is not in
the downloads section. When trying to install libpt it
complained because it said that GnomeMeeting was using
a previous version, I have GnomeMeeting 1.2.2.

Is it possible for me to install Ekiga and keep my
GnomeMeeting working? Could you please tell me the way
to solve this dependencies problems, isn't it an
apt-get repository I can use?

Thanks

Dani