Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pc to phone with Ekiga

Le jeudi 16 mars 2006 à 11:08 +0000, Dominique Lemoussu a écrit :
> I am an ubuntu user, and encounter the same issue than others in
> Ubuntu forums.
> I have Ekiga 2.0.1-20060314-01 on Ubuntu Breezy
>
> I just can't manage to make PC to Phone calls. I tried to configure it
> with the free trail of sipdiscount

Free trial doesn't work here either.
However, I have a paying account and this one works and registers
perfectly.

> I couldn't even manage to have neither with my ekiga.net account or
> the free trial sipdiscount account  registered in Ekiga

I'm interested in a debug 4 output of your failure to register to
ekiga.net. That one is not normal.

ekiga -d 4 > output.txt 2>&1

(I need the output.txt to see what happens).

> Following advices given on the ubuntu forum, I ran the wizard again,
> not accepting the free ekiga account.

I don't understand what you mean.

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net