[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga 2.0 under RHEL 4 / GNOME 2.8?

Hi,

I'd like to test Ekiga 2.0 but our environment consists only of RHEL 4
machines that come with GNOME 2.8. Is it possible to compile Ekiga
under GNOME 2.8?

I tried it and found out that libebook was missing and not available
for RHEL 4 so I stopped there. Then I tried to compile dependencies but
Opal compilation generated dozens of compilation errors because of
invalid C++ code.

Thanks.