Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting <-> netmeeting problem

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mardi 14 mars 2006 à 13:57 +0100, Joerg Beyer a écrit :

> 1) You are using STUN. Good, do not use IP Translation at the same time
> (I can not check if it is the case or not, just warning).

that was wrong. If this could never benn working, then I am not sure
when I messed up the config. Thanks for your help. My 2 year old son
just had a webcam call to hins grandparents and is very happy :-)

are STUN and IP Translation always mutual exclusive?

	thanks for your help
	joerg