Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting <-> netmeeting problem

Le mardi 14 mars 2006 à 13:57 +0100, Joerg Beyer a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I suggest you to try Ekiga 2.0.1.
> >
> > However, please email us, or upload somewhere, a debug 3 output. Perpaps
> > we can see what happens.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Damien,
>
> I made a debug 9 logfile while I tried to debug it yesterday. I hope it
> is OK to attach that logfile.
>
> Anything you can see from that?

1) You are using STUN. Good, do not use IP Translation at the same time
(I can not check if it is the case or not, just warning).

2) You are killing your bandwidth by trying to send LARGE video.
Moreover, some Netmeeting versions have bugs with CIF video. Try to
switch to QCIF (both of you).

Not sure it can explain the behavior, but the log indicates you receive
no packets at all. Wouldn't there be a local firewall on your PC?
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net