Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] SIP Click to Dial

On 3/10/06, simon <simon mungewell org> wrote:
> Hi,
> Given the fact that someone else shares my vision of what this could be
> (heh it makes me sound less fanatical) I have registered a project of
> Source Forge under the name 'clickdial'.

Sounds like fun Simon. Good to meet you on IRC today too.  Did I say
that I don't have an IP hard phone to use it with?  (though I would
like one - I am sure vendors will send dozens of test models to the
clickdial project - yeah right!)

I will join your mailing list if you let me know when you have it
running - and I will keep an eye out for practical ways I can help.

Best, David