RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] SIP Click to Dial

I think all this is already available (at least on Linux). Ekiga tightly
integrates with Evolution (it uses the evolution contacts), and it is also
possible to call from kontact/kaddressbook.

(To do this, you have to put something like "ekiga -c `echo "sip:%c" | sed
's/ //g'" as the command to execute at the right place in the kontact
preferences. Not sure if the command is actually correct, (un)fortunately my
computer is 15000km away, and I have no ssh here.)

Anything missing here?

Greetings,

Stefan