Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with 'make'ing Ekiga 2.0.2

"he tells that a good distribution like Mandriva manages this transparently :)"

So I reversed the order of the directories in PKG_CONFIG_PATH and managed to get past that problem. It would appear that Mandriva is not as good as he thinks?

It still has not completed the make, but I will have to try again in a few days.

Thanks for all the help

All the best

Andrew