Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga && Media patch thread not terminated

Le dimanche 25 juin 2006 à 17:09 +0200, Matthias Apitz a écrit :
> El día Sunday, June 25, 2006 a las 02:59:24PM +0200, Damien Sandras escribió:
>
> > It should be installed on your router.
>
> At home my scenario is like this:
>
>  private IP address range             :          Internet
>  192.168.2.x                          :          (public IP address range)
>                                       :
>                                       :         foo.bar.org
>  +-------------+               +--------------+
>  |             | .3         .1 | W-LAN WAN    | publicIP 82.135.67.x
>  | laptop      |---------------| router       |------------>>
>  |             |               |              |
>  +-------------+               +--------------+
>                  iwi0      eth0       :        ppp
>
> and nothing can be installed on that SMC router. In my company
> the siproxd could be installed on the ipfilter/NAT based firewall,
> of course.

I think that in that case, you will have to forward a few ports from the
router to the sip proxy. They should be documented in their FAQ or
documentation.

I double-checked your email and can conclude that you have the type of
NAT that doesn't allow 2 clients behind the same NAT to have a call
together. However, outbound dialing "should" work.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net