Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] h323 - LAN break

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:20:27 +1000
"Shayne O'Connor" <machinehasnoagenda gmail com> wrote:

..deleted

> I've been having the exact same problem with my Dynalink RTA 100+ ... I was just hoping to see some clue to the problem on this list, and here it is!Funny thing is that I don't make H.323 calls, only SIP, but every now and then, the modem will lock up (but ONLY when ekiga is running - so I haven't been using it).
> Do you still have those commands to disable the H.323 proxying?

Here is what my notes say.

1) Login to the RTA100 via to get the CLI. This is documented in the
manual.

2) Once in, enter the following command

        $get alg port

This should show the following. Note that 1719 and 1720 are being
proxied.

Port Num                 Protocol                 ALG Type
0                        ESP                      ESP
21                       TCP                      FTP
161                      UDP                      SNMP
389                      TCP                      LDAP
407                      UDP                      TIMBUKTU
500                      UDP                      IKE
554                      TCP                      RTSP
1002                     TCP                      LDAP
1701                     UDP                      L2TP
1719                     UDP                      H323_RAS
1720                     TCP                      H323_Q931
1723                     TCP                      PPTP
1863                     TCP                      MSN MSGR
6301                     UDP                      SGICompCore
6661                     TCP                      MIRC
6662                     TCP                      MIRC
6663                     TCP                      MIRC
6664                     TCP                      MIRC
6665                     TCP                      MIRC
6666                     TCP                      MIRC
6667                     TCP                      MIRC
6668                     TCP                      MIRC
6669                     TCP                      MIRC
7070                     TCP                      REAL AUDIO
7648                     TCP                      CUSEEME

3) Now enter the following commands to remove the two H.323 proxies:

        $delete alg port portno 1719 prot udp

        Entry Deleted
        $delete alg port portno 1720 prot tcp

        Entry Deleted
        $commit

        Set Done

4) Show the status again and the ports should be clear

        $get alg port

Port Num                 Protocol                 ALG Type
0                        ESP                      ESP
21                       TCP                      FTP
161                      UDP                      SNMP
389                      TCP                      LDAP
407                      UDP                      TIMBUKTU
500                      UDP                      IKE
554                      TCP                      RTSP
1002                     TCP                      LDAP
1701                     UDP                      L2TP
1723                     TCP                      PPTP
1863                     TCP                      MSN MSGR
6301                     UDP                      SGICompCore
6661                     TCP                      MIRC
6662                     TCP                      MIRC
6663                     TCP                      MIRC
6664                     TCP                      MIRC
6665                     TCP                      MIRC
6666                     TCP                      MIRC
6667                     TCP                      MIRC
6668                     TCP                      MIRC
6669                     TCP                      MIRC
7070                     TCP                      REAL AUDIO
7648                     TCP                      CUSEEME

Voila!

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting