Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga - Netmeeting/msn

Umut Emin a �it :
after getting my webcam(logtech. quickcam expr.) working with ekiga, now
i want to make video conferencing between me & a windows user.

As ekiga doesnt have any official packages for windows, the only way
left seems to use netmeeting or/and msn messenger thing.
I googled for any hints howto establish a comm. between ekiga-netmeeting
but no infos except than "It is possible to make a connection between
ekiga and netmeeting..." .
Are there any sources(howto's) for this case. Or any of you could help
with the experiences that you have made?

Some Infos for both comm. partners:

You could use "windows messenger" (*not* "MSN messenger") on the win32 side, let them register to ekiga.net too, and call them there.

Snark on #ekiga