[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga - Netmeeting/msn

Hei All,

after getting my webcam(logtech. quickcam expr.) working with ekiga, now
i want to make video conferencing between me & a windows user.

As ekiga doesnt have any official packages for windows, the only way
left seems to use netmeeting or/and msn messenger thing.

I googled for any hints howto establish a comm. between ekiga-netmeeting
but no infos except than "It is possible to make a connection between
ekiga and netmeeting..." .

Are there any sources(howto's) for this case. Or any of you could help
with the experiences that you have made?

Some Infos for both comm. partners:

Linux-side: kernel linux-2.6.16-gentoo, ekiga 2.0.1, webcam logitech
quickcam express, behind a firewall

Windows-side: winXP,msn7.0, behind a firewall

Both sides have an ekiga account...

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards.
Umut