RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga gets wrong camera type for PWC cam

Ekiga does not "recognize" the camera, it just gets the camera name from the
driver.

Please report this to the driver developer (You should include the output of
lsusb for your camera, so use lsusb to get the bus/device number, and then
"lsusb -s 1:3 -v > lsusb_out.txt" if the cam is the 3rd device on the first
bus).

Lurchi