[GnomeMeeting-list] Basic Setup Questions

Hi,

I just starting using Ekiga on Ubuntu 6.06 (Dapper) today. I signed up for an account at ekiga.net and am trying to figure out how to register my account within Ekiga.  I go to Edit --> Accounts. Then click add

What should I fill in for:

Account Name?

Registar?

User?

Anything else i need to know to get this working?  Sorry for the simple questions, but i can't seem to find anything on the ekiga page or on google or the mailing list archives.

Thanks a lot,
Todd