Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam recommendation

On 10/07/06, RazaMetaL | Only The Good Die Young <razametal gmail com> wrote:

On 7/8/06, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've never needed to mess with webcams but now I do.
> I would like to hear about others experiences. Which webcam do you
> own? Is it nice? Works as expected? Any webcam suggestion?
> It should have a good picture quality and work under Linux in Ekiga, of
couse.
> If it brings an headset, better. I've looked into logitech cameras but
> I really don't know if they work and if there are better ones out
> there.

I'm using one logitech quickcam pro 4000, have very good image quality and
runs with the pwc module.

That's nice to know since I'm considering a quickcam pro 5000 for
desktop and a quickcam for notebook deluxe for laptop. :-)

Any considerations for these webcams?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

Thanks in advance,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm