Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam recommendation

On 7/8/06, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've never needed to mess with webcams but now I do.
I would like to hear about others experiences. Which webcam do you
own? Is it nice? Works as expected? Any webcam suggestion?
It should have a good picture quality and work under Linux in Ekiga, of couse.
If it brings an headset, better. I've looked into logitech cameras but
I really don't know if they work and if there are better ones out
there.

I'm using one logitech quickcam pro 4000, have very good image quality and runs with the pwc module.

Thanks in advance,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm