[GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam recommendation

Hi all,

I've never needed to mess with webcams but now I do.
I would like to hear about others experiences. Which webcam do you
own? Is it nice? Works as expected? Any webcam suggestion?
It should have a good picture quality and work under Linux in Ekiga, of couse.
If it brings an headset, better. I've looked into logitech cameras but
I really don't know if they work and if there are better ones out
there.

Thanks in advance,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm