-----Original Message-----
From: gnomemeeting-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gnomemeeting-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Paulo J. Matos
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 4:06 PM
To: RazaMetaL | Only The Good Die Young
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Webcam recommendation

On 10/07/06, RazaMetaL | Only The Good Die Young <razametal gmail com>
wrote:

> On 7/8/06, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos gmail com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've never needed to mess with webcams but now I do.
> > I would like to hear about others experiences. Which webcam do you
> > own? Is it nice? Works as expected? Any webcam suggestion?
> > It should have a good picture quality and work under Linux in Ekiga,
> > of
> couse.
> > If it brings an headset, better. I've looked into logitech cameras
> > but I really don't know if they work and if there are better ones
> > out there.
>

> I'm using one logitech quickcam pro 4000, have very good image quality
> and runs with the pwc module.

That's nice to know since I'm considering a quickcam pro 5000 for desktop
and a quickcam for notebook deluxe for laptop. :-)

Any considerations for these webcams?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos