Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] phonejack from quicknet.net

Le samedi 28 janvier 2006 à 17:57 +0200, Alex a écrit :
> Hello voip experts,
>
> I would like to use my linuxbox to place a long distance calls. A headset and
> a microphone does not represent an option ... I would like to use a regular
> phone... Trying to find out more info about available options, i found that
> gnomemeeting recommend PHONEJACK card, from quicknet.net.... but:

That is not right anymore since more than 2 years. Where did you read
that?

> - quicknet.net is down
> - microtelco.com is a piece of crap - only broken links
> - linuxjack.com - has ONLY broken links about this subject
>
> Can somebody point me to the right direction? If quicknet has "closed the dor"
> - fold up, i suppose - , which other vendor offer a similar (or better)
> hardware equipment!

No idea about that. No other alternatives will work with GnomeMeeting
anyway, but you can use the default PC2Phone provider that we recommend,
without any additional hardware.