[GnomeMeeting-list] phonejack from quicknet.net

Hello voip experts,

I would like to use my linuxbox to place a long distance calls. A headset and
a microphone does not represent an option ... I would like to use a regular
phone... Trying to find out more info about available options, i found that
gnomemeeting recommend PHONEJACK card, from quicknet.net.... but:

- quicknet.net is down
- microtelco.com is a piece of crap - only broken links
- linuxjack.com - has ONLY broken links about this subject

Can somebody point me to the right direction? If quicknet has "closed the dor"
- fold up, i suppose - , which other vendor offer a similar (or better)
hardware equipment!

Any help will be appreciated!

Alex