[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] NAT traversal problem

Hi Damien,

> Use stun.xten.com as STUN server.

or stun2.buildserver.net

> stun.ekiga.net is down.
>
> Kilian, any explanation?

yes, as already reported to Julien, the hoster is currently rewirering
the network and they thought that this is nothing to talk about in
advance. So all I know is from traceroute. Probable the host is up and
running well, yet it's just not reachable. Thus also gives me only very
limited chances to fix the missing pool in the snapshots archive. *sigh*

--
Best regards,
 Kilian