Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting + ATI Wonder pro TV Capture card

Le jeudi 05 janvier 2006 à 15:49 -0500, Sanjay Darisi a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:

> >>Backtrace from gdb??
> >>
> >>I don't see any debug statements when I give d -4 as arguement to
> >>gnomemeeting? I've compiled it from source. Do I have to do something to
> >>enable debug statements ?
> >>

> >No...
> >

> >>I'm just wondering how xawtv was able play the video. I believe it uses
> >>the V4L plugin right? I haven't reported the problem to the driver
> >>author yet. Will do it soon.
> >>

> >xawtv is not using the same color formats, and it is not using our V4L
> >plugin.
> >

> >I see you built from sources, are you sure of what you have done?
> >Sometimes it can be due to the fact you are using old plugins with a
> >newer pwlib. The fact tht you have no debug output proves something else
> >weird happened.
> >

> This is what I've done,
>
> --> Downloaded the source packages from downloads section in
> www.gnomemeeting.org
> --> Unzipped each of them into separate directories
> --> Compiled and PWlib as:
>
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-plugins
> $ make
> $ make install
>

> --> Compiled and built OpenH323 as:
>
> $ ./configure --enable-rfc2190avcodec=//usr/include/ffmpeg --prefix=/usr/
>
> /$ make/
>
> /$ make install/
>
> --> Compiled and built gnomemeeting as:
>
> $ ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --disable-gnome
> $ make
> $ make install
>

> Is there anything else I'm missing??? Btw, i've added the H.263
> capability in the src/endpoint.cpp file thats all.

The --disable-gnome version is not very well tested, but it should work.
But are you sure your system was clean of PWLIB/OPENH323/GNOMEMEETING
before compiling?
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net