From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Sent: Tue 03/01/2006 16:31
To: GnomeMeeting mailing list <gnomemeeting-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re:GnomeMeeting not connecting to Polycom

Le mardi 03 janvier 2006 à 16:25 +0000, Simon West a écrit :
The Polycom is an MGC100 with an H261 / H263 video card, and it does
allow full video / audio connection from NetMeeting as an H261 client, but
we have to use a complicated setup of two PC's, one running PowerPoint
showing the splash screen and outputting composite video to another running
NetMeeting with a video input card. We have successfully connected the
GnomeMeeting setup to the NetMeeting, so it can't be that far from working.
Any ideas on diagnostics so we can find out what the problem may be?
Check the debug output of GnomeMeeting and of the Polycom...
(o- //\ GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
SIP Phone : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net sip:600000 gnomemeeting net