Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga doesn't stay logged into Asterisk

Can you check your -d 4 output? Without that we can not make progress
and determine what happens.

What I would think is that the IP address changes, Ekiga tries
registering the new IP address before the binding expires on Asterisk's
side (which is normal), and Asterisk reports "forbidden" (Asterisk
doesn't accept that you register with a new IP address, if the old IP
address is still registered).

If so, you will have to change your configuration to make sure that
Ekiga doesn't change of IP, or to make sure Asterisk allows this (I know
it doesn't, and it is a big limitation of the default configuration).

PS: I have one Ekiga registered to Asterisk since 4 weeks now.
PS2: Please do not send me a 1MB -d 4 output file, and help me. I'm
really busy with office work, FOSDEM, ekiga, so when you report
something, please do 90% of the work of investigation and don't rely on
me alone to do it. That's simply too much for me.

The last PS2 is really a remark to everyone. I often receive mails like
this: "I have a problem, it doesn't do X or Y, here is a debug 4
output". And the debug 4 output has several hundreds of lines of debug,
and I have to find the problem out of it. It really helps me if you
already isolated the problem yourself.