[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga doesn't stay logged into Asterisk

Hi,
could anyone help me with that: I log Ekiga into my Asterisk Server. (To
integrate the softphones with my Hardware SIP Infrastructure)

Everything is fine - I can issue and take calls, but after a while Ekiga
disconnects from Asterisk. The number of registered accounts goes down and in
the account menu the account showes "disconnected".

If I try to reconnect from the account menu I get "forbidden" or "Registration
failed" ("Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen")

This goes on until I close Ekiga and come back. Then in nearly all cases it
connects automatically and stays like that for the next e.g. 10-15 Min.

This is my configuration:

- 3x Ekiga
-- 1x remote without NAT - over the Internet directly to Asterisk
-- 1x local LAN without NAT directly to Asterisk
-- 1x behind NAT (Linux router) and then over the Internet to Asterisk
All behave the same - so NAT couldn't be the issue could it.

- Timeout 180 sec (no avail changing it) - too much lets Asterisk loose
patience.
- Asterisk config: sip.conf (I configure from database - so that looks like
that - the whole line)

   id 10
   kommentar Softphone 1
   name 2103
   accountcode NULL
   amaflags NULL
   callgroup NULL
   callerid NULL
   canreinvite yes
   context default
   defaultip NULL
   dtmfmode NULL
   fromuser NULL
   fromdomain NULL
   fullcontact NULL
   host dynamic
   insecure very
   language NULL
   mailbox NULL
   md5secret NULL
   nat  yes
   deny NULL
   permit NULL
   mask NULL
   pickupgroup NULL
   port x …ò
   qualify NULL
   restrictcid NULL
   rtptimeout NULL
   rtpholdtimeout NULL
   secret donttellyou
   type friend
   username 2103
   disallow NULL
   allow NULL
   musiconhold NULL
   regseconds 0
   ipaddr r@
   regexten
   cancallforward yes
   setvar

What's wrong - what can I do.

Asterisk generally works- I have no problem at all with my two SIPura
adapters. They work with not a single interruption since I installed them.
What a pity Ekiga doesn't :-( Perhaps it is more picky and I have to set an
option in the Asterisk config - but which one?

Thank you for any hints
Conrad