Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: gnomemeeting to ekiga upgrade question with apology

Hi,

It is handled by defining obsoletes. ekiga.spec defines that it
obsoletes a package named gnomemeeting. During the install of new
packages yum should remove obsoleted pakcages so they don't conflict
with each other. You shouldn't worry about it unless you want to keep
the old GnomeMeeting too.

HTH,
Ian