[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: NAT problem

Yes I am the only one, my room-mate use windows, and unless you have this version of ekiga on a live cd it will be difficult to make a test...

Tonight I will try to have a look at the router and see if it has some log or something like this... Could you give me more information about the lost packets such as the IP they come from, the port and protocol?

Thank a lot for all your help!

Lynda