[GnomeMeeting-list] NAT problem

Hi!

I try to use ekiga (and before I also try with gnomemeeting) to make
videoconference throught NAT.

I am trying first with sip. I have created an account on ekiga.net. I have
followed the Configuration Druid. NAT detection give me "Port Restricted
NAT" and I said yes to the STUN activation. But I cannot register to
ekiga.net with the error "Registration failed: Timeout". Since it works
from my office, it must be due to the NAT... I have a PPPoE modem followed
by a router to connected to internet with ADSL.

How can I fix it?

Thx

Lynda