Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Re: NAT problem

Le mardi 14 février 2006 à 22:55 +0800, Lynda Metref a écrit :
> Yes I have firestarter running, but the problem stay even if I stop it:
>
> $ sudo /etc/init.d/firestarter status
> Firestarter is stopped
>
> And it run also at work where I tried today, but it didnt make any problem

Then I fear your router is dropping the SIP answers to your registration
request, for some reason that I really do not understand (as it is an
answer).

Is there only one Ekiga running in your LAN?
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net