[GnomeMeeting-list] one more time SIP

I found another strange (for me) behaviour
Situation - I'm registered on a proxy under sipuser sipdomain When I call sip:username or sip:number From field of the request looks like sip:sipuser sipdomain, but when i call sip:username otherdomain From field look like sip:systemusername ipaddress_of_a_client

 Ing. Jan Ruzicka                    CESNET z. s. p. o.
 tel: +420234680499                  Zikova 4
 e-mail,sip: janru cesnet cz         160 00 Praha 6
 icq:151316768                       Czech Republic