Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Impossible to register on Messagenet.it account

Le jeudi 20 avril 2006 à 18:42 +0200, Andrea Grandi a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> > Your provider (sip.messagenet.it) is slow. The problem is on their side.
> >
> > Try not to hang up ;)
>
> why XLite, LinPhone ecc... work without this problem?

I don't know. But if the INVITE takes much time to be sent to Ekiga, I
don't see how the problem could be related to Ekiga.

Perhaps you are using different settings? Are you using an outbound
proxy with the other software you mention? Are you using STUN?

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net