[GnomeMeeting-list] Minor problems in ekiga

	Hi all,

I have found the following minor problems in Ekiga - nothing serious,
but it would be nice to have it fixed:

- the number of registered accounts is sometimes wrong. I use three
	accounts (two SIP and one H.323), and today I had
	"Registered accounts: 2" in the main window, while in the
	Accounts dialog, all three appeared to be registered correctly.
	After manually unregistering and reregistering again,
	the number is back on the correct value "3".
- the missed calls reporting is not very intuitive - for example,
	today I have "12 missed calls" - I think after a missed call
	Ekiga should blink (or at least modify) the icon in the
	Notification area, and the number of missed calls should be clickable,
	displaying the Tools->Calls history popup, and resetting the number
	back to zero. It should be the "number of missed calls since
	the time I have looked at it" (as most mobile phones have), not
	"number of missed calls in the list of missed calls".
	Hmm, I have now found that the number is still 12 even when
	I manually clear the missed calls history.
- the most annoying thing probably is, that in the chat window, I cannot
	easily select the text. I think the whole point of the chat window is
	to transfer data which are easier to write than to say. I can
	rightclick->Select All, or double/triple click to select _some_
	portions of the text, but it is rather inflexible.

	Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |