[GnomeMeeting-list] Impossible to register on Messagenet.it account

Hello,

I'm trying to use Ekiga as VOIP client for Messagenet.it services.
Usually I used XLite and it works fine, but I'd like to switch to
Ekiga.

Messagenet settings are these:

Display Name: your name
Username: 555555
Authorization User: 555555
Password: ************
Domain/Realm: sip.messagenet.it
Sip Proxy: sip.messagenet.it:5061
Send Internal IP: Always

In the attachment you can see how I put these settings into Ekiga.
I also set the SIP proxy to: sip.messagenet.it:5061
in general configuration of Ekiga (about this... I think it would be
better to separate SIP proxys, anyway....).

When I try to register I get the message "Impossible to register" (I
translated this from Italian, so I don't know the exact error in
english, sorry).

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks for your help!