Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Impossible to register on Messagenet.it account

Hi,

> I suggest you to investigate a bit further.
> Try with and without Outbound Proxy, with and without STUN (if you are
> behind NAT), ...

enabling STUN I receive the call, but I receive it AFTER I hang up!
I explain better the situation:

1) I open Ekiga
2) it registers to sip.messagenet.it service
3) I use my mobile/home phone to call my SIP number.
4) I cannot see anything on Ekiga
5) I hangup the call with my phone
6) suddenly a window pop up on Ekiga telling me that 349****** is
calling, asking me to accept/reject the call.

Can you understand the problem? The pop up is shown AFTER I hang up :(