Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PC-to-Phone call costs

Hi, thank you both...
So if I understand right, Ekiga does not offer its own pc-to-phone
service. To do this, i have to purchase from an external SIP provider
minutes and then use ekiga as sip device?
I thank you for your suggestion, and starting from them I just took a
look on the net and I have found this:
http://www.voipbuster.com/en/sip.html
which seems to be good... i put it down if someone else is interested,
but i cannot express opinions 'cause I haven't tryed it.
thanks again...
Nic