Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PC-to-Phone call costs

On 4/10/06, Nicola <n_ultimodruido email it> wrote:
> Hi, thank you both...
> So if I understand right, Ekiga does not offer its own pc-to-phone
> service. To do this, i have to purchase from an external SIP provider
> minutes and then use ekiga as sip device?

Right. But, the ekiga project has a partnership with SIP/H323 provider
Diamondcard.  Click on the PC-to-Phone command under the Ekiga Tools
menu - you will see a dialogue with a link to apply that will open in
your default browser.

No, I haven't used Diamondcard myself, but other ekiga users have.

--
David Corking
http://voip4linux.infogami.com/blog