Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PC-to-Phone call costs

Hi Nicola,
I use a combination of FWD and iConnectHere, works like a dialing card -
dial '**334' from FWD, enter account+pin at voice prompt and then
number.

Rates are discribed here:
http://www.iconnecthere.com/nonmembers/eng/pc_to_phone/index.htm

Good for occassional calls, but would be a pain if you're a frequent
caller.

Simon.