Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Common address book

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le mercredi 05 avril 2006 à 20:52 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
Damien Sandras a écrit :
What it can do and how.
I tried to go on gajim conference jabber no, but nobody answered... which one was the culprit ?

Nikos Kouremenos

He is often registered in Ekiga.

I could finally lay my hand on one of them (asterix), and explain a little what was possible. I proposed the idea to put the sip addresses as phone number in the vcard, and use it for the calls.

Of course it is a very incomplete approach, but it can be refined to get something good.

Snark on #ekiga