Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Common address book

Esben Stien a écrit :
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> writes:

make ekiga as modular as possible

This is very important. We also need to separate the GUI from the
core. In any case I vote a general solution, so that all applications
can access a X.500 database.

Separating gui from core is fully possible as long as the app is audio-only. But when video comes into play, then it becomes harder (though some things would probably be possible.

That would be nice but I fear that won't happen :-/

Snark on #ekiga