Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Test Experience with Gnomemeeing Opal CVS (18052005)

Hi Conrad,

> The first challenge was to get the ptlib installed. The libpt-cvs binaries
> have a depedency to libpt-plugin-cvs-audio and  -video which do not
> correspond to the downloadable files . OK, that was relatively easy to
> overcome: download everything ans nail it in using dpkg.

could you elaborate on what the error was? Those versions which are
available should be fine with regular Debian. If they don't work out
well, that needs to be fixed. I had tried the current versions and they
did install just fine for me (without any hexing).

Thanks for the feedback ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian