[GnomeMeeting-list] web cam don't work with 1.2 version

Recently I've been updated gnomemeeting from 1.0.2 version to 1.2.1.

Now, my web cam Philips TouCam (pwc module)don't work with Gnomemeeting.
(with 1.0.2 no problems).
Whit xawtv work good. But with gnomemeeting when I try to switch on the
web cam, show for one second the imagine and then close the window.

I tried to change the size but nothing , I tried with gconf-editor like
says the FAQs.

Thanks for an answer
daniel